Ultimaker Filament CPE
The Best Deal Today
Ultimaker Filament CPE compare prices. CPE (Co-Polyester) 3D print materials (available as CPE and CPE+) are resistant against chemical agents, strong and posses good dimensional stability. Because
|Shipping costs: Free shipping|
|Delivery Time: 2-3 days|
CPE (Co-Polyester) 3D print materials (available as CPE and CPE+) are resistant against chemical agents, strong and posses good dimensional stability. Because of this it is the preferred choice for functional prototypes and mechanical pieces. Both CPE and CPE+ have the same performance characteristics, but CPE+ has the additional advantages of having higher temperature resistance and higher impact strength.
A price comparison for the Ultimaker CPE+ filaments can be found HERE.
Both CPE variants are resistant against chemicals, tough and dimensionally stable and guarantee reasonable stiffness, high strength and high impact resistance. This type of filament is thus perfectly suited for complex, technical prints and functional prototypes.
Ultimaker's CPE and CPE+ are both very suitable for bridging large pieces. The material should be printed at higher temperatures (between 446 °F and 482 °F) in order to achieve good results. Once hardened, CPE can withstand temperatures of up to 158 degrees Fahrenheit (70 degrees Celsius), CPE+ is capable of handling up to 212 °F (100 degrees Celsius). CPE+ is on top of that up to 10 times stronger than normal CPE.
It is especially the combination of chemical resistance and hardness that makes the CPE family shine. And thanks to the new profiles in the latest version of MultiMaker's CURA software, printing with CPE and CPE+ is easy and reliable.
- Excellent resistance against chemical influences
- Excellent hardness and dimensional stability
- Good interlayer adhesion, especially when you use the covers
- Low levels of ultrafine particles (UFPs) and volatile organic compounds
- Ideal for small production and functional prototypes
- Transparent filaments are possible
Differences Ultimaker CPE and CPE+
- CPE is available in multiple colors
- CPE's tensile strength and flexible strength are higher, while CPE+ has been composed to be 10x stronger
- CPE+ has a temperature resistance of up to 212 °F, while CPE offers resistance up to 158 °F
- CPE has better adhesion to the print plate compared to CPE+, but with the correct adhesive materials you won't notice a difference
Ultimaker's CPE filament is delivered on a spool with 1.7 lb (750 gram) thermoplastic material with a diameter of 2.85 mm. The CPE filament is available in a large variety of colors, like:
- CPE Blue
- CPE Red
- CPE Yellow
- CPE Green
- CPE Transparent
- CPE White
- CPE Light Grey
- CPE Dark Grey
- CPE Black
Ultimaker 3D printers make use of a so called open filament system. That means that you can also use 3D print materials of other suppliers. Nonetheless, take into account that Ultimaker's own filaments often produce the best results.
Also check out our special about all 3D print materials: 'What 3D filament print materials are there and what are the differences?'
Is there is a filaments set you like us to add to our price comparison? Send us an email so we can add your favourite product to our list.