Polymaker PolyMax PLA filament
Compare Prices September 2020
Polymaker PolyMax PLA filament compare prices. Still printing ABS while trying to endure the odour and potential health risk? PolyMax PLA from Polymaker is a 3D printing material with excellent
|Shipping costs: Free shipping|
|Delivery Time: 2-3 days|
Still printing ABS while trying to endure the odour and potential health risk? PolyMax PLA from Polymaker is a 3D printing material with excellent printing quality and mechanical properties. PolyMax PLA has better overall mechanical properties than ABS and an impact resistance of up to nine times that of regular PLA.
Polymax PLA (spool size 750 grams) is available in 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm and the following colors:
The high-quality filaments from Polymaker are known as one of the best on the market. They are very consistent, can be used on almost every FDM printer and have a so-called 'Jam-free' technology that ensures consistent extrusion and prevents jams.
Besides this PolyMax PLA filament (750 grams) also available:
• Polymaker PolyMax PLA 3KG - large packaging
• Polymaker PolyFlex - flexible and user-friendly
• Polymaker PolyWood - look and feel of real wood
• Polymaker PolySupport - to support your 3D print
• Polymaker PC-Plus - polycarbonate, strong and hard
• Polymaker PC-Max - polycarbonate, maximum strength
Is there is a filaments set you like us to add to our price comparison? Send us an email so we can add your favourite product to our list.