Compare Prices 3D printers
Date (new first)
Layer resolution (micron)
MP Select Mini 3D Printer v2
- This 3D printer from Monoprice is very low cost, but delivered fully assembled and factory calibrated, insulated and heated built plate with pre-installed build mat, nozzle...
- The Robo C2 is the next-next generation of fully-featured 3D printers from Robo 3D. Featuring a compact size, it has one of the fastests print speeds in the 3D consumer space with...
from $ 684.09
UP3D Mini 2 (Tiertime)
- The UP mini 2 is for people who want to start 3D printing in no time. As UP’s best value offer for desktop 3D printing, the mini 2 inherited all the great characteristics of...
BCN3D Sigma R17
- A new standard The unique Independent Dual Extruder system allows to print 2 different materials or colours while ensures the finest surface finish. The idle toolhead remains...
XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 1.0w Wifi
- Connect from Anywhere in Your Home Network Now upgraded with WiFi connectivity, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0w allows anyone to wirelessly send 3D files from their Windows and Mac...
- The new Ultimaker 3 is on all fronts an improvement over its forerunner, but the most important advantage is surely the addition of a second printhead. With it the device can...
XYZprinting da Vinci MiniMaker
- Your First 3D Printer The da Vinci miniMaker uses an intuitive auto-calibration system that adjusts the extruder and print bed accordingly to ensure that you have the best...
from $ 149.95
- The new MakerBot Replicator+, already the sixth generation of 3D printers of the company, has been designed and tested for high reliability and fast printing. But also in the area...
MakerBot Replicator Mini+
- The new MakerBot Replicator Mini+ is the simpler and especially smaller version of the Replicator+, the newest work horse of MakerBot. With a compacter format of 11.7 x 13.7 x 15...
from $ 1,299.99
XYZprinting da Vinci Mini
- After the successful Da Vinci Junior and Da Vinci 1.0 Pro, XYZprinting is now bringing the Da Vinci Mini, a very affordable, user-friendly, plug & play printer to make 3D...
- The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer for anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer and perfect for home users, makers, engineers, designers and...
XYZprinting da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1
- It is a busy year for XYZprinting; the company has introduced seven new 3D printers in 2016 and the below discussed da Vinci 1.0 Pro 3-in-1 is one of them. The new 3-in-1 is the...
CEL Robox (RBX01)
- Robox and the included software AutoMaker is designed to be easy to use, produce repeatable results reliably and be easily maintained and expanded. Safety features, patented...
- The Dutch Ultimaker 2+ is the successor of the popular Ultimaker 2. The Ultimaker 2+ is equipped with a heatable printbed, supports PLA and ABS, can print up to a resolution of...
Robo 3D R1 +Plus
- The improved R1 +Plus includes all new linear motion and lead screws for better quality, performance, and consistency. Also includes a better filament feeding system for ease of...
Raise3D N2 Plus
- Compatible with Most Filaments Available With our innovative patent-pending all-metal hotend, N2 Plus can print most filaments you can find! The list includes but not limits to...
- Easiest to use. Safe. Affordable Getting started in 3D printing with Finder is much easier and more affordable than ever. It is capable of printing right out of the box with few...
from $ 379.82
XYZprinting da Vinci 2.0 Duo
- The XYZprinting da Vinci 2.0A Duo is the successor of the first real plug-and-play 3D printer for consumers, the da Vinci 1.0. The da Vinci 2.0A Duo has a very attractive price...
from $ 456.99
Dremel Idea Builder 3D20
- Unlock your creativity With the most innovative technology right in your home, you can unlock the creativity within your whole family. Easy to use straight out of the box,...
Compare prices and save money fast
Best time-saving tool for smart shoppers!